Enterprise 802.11ac WiFi Access Point
The GWN7630 is a high-performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point for small to medium sized businesses, multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. It offers dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7630 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface. The GWN7630 is also supported by GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. It is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+, the GWN7630 is an ideal Wi-Fi access point for medium wireless network deployments with mediumto-high user density.
Key Features and Benefits
- 2.33 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology
- Self power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/ random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management
Grandstream has been connecting the world since 2002. The company is consistently recognised within the industry for quality, innovation and product value. Grandstream is focused on research and development, and consistently drives the market forward with new and innovative IP products.
Grandstream products are used by some of the largest businesses and service providers in the world. Among other IP based products, the range includes Desk IP Phones, Wireless DECT Phones, HD Video Systems and Conference Phones.
Need More Info?
- Phone: 1300 000 100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At BusinessCo Online, we're dedicated to the needs of SME businesses. If you need assistance with finding the right solution for your business requirements, we're here to help. Simply fill out the form below with your details and one of our specialists will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
Phone: 1300 000 100